Saadhna is a beautiful way to deepen our devotion to the SELF. Devi is the SELF.
This Gupt Navratri is another opportunity to bond deeper and go within. Use one or more of these ways:
- Fasting cleanses the mind and body and prepares one for the connection. you can fast from normal meals and use vegetables and fruits as healthy and lighter substitutes. These will also decrease your sleep and make you feel light to do your saadhna.
- Dedicate all your anusthans to Devi and accept her results. You cant bargain with her. So saadhna is not a means to an end. Know this clearly
- Sleep on the ground and this grounding will give you Bhumi Devi blessings and fresh perspectives on your journey
- Remain away from kaam, krodh and too much sensual pleasure engagements
- Share your love with birds, animals and flowers and plants. This will help you understand the Compassion of the Mother. feed animals, birds and touch flower petals on plants
- You can do anusthan of the following Mantras ( 1,3,5,11 malaas each day)as per your capacity and commitments. or single chanting of the stotrams etc. its not the ego pursuit of numbers. Do even a single prayer with deep devotion is the key. a. Baglamukhi Mantra japas to defeat any evil or enemies b. Aim beej mantra japas for students c. Hanuman Chaalisa for shaktisanchalan 10 chants/day d. Shreem beej mantra japa for money, abundance e. Kankdhara stotram f. Khadagmala Stotram g. LalitashasranamaChanting h. Srisuktam with Sriyantra kumkum puja j. Lalitatrishati Chanting i. Chamunda Mantra japas OM AIM HREEM KLEEM CHAMUNDAYE VICHCHE is the complete mantra. It means the worship of Goddess Durga removes the effect of all types of black magic, unfavourable effect of negative planets, bad luck, health problems, or problems posed by enemies j. read Durga Saptshati each day
- Deepam Offerings: Use til oil with clove and elaichi for Mothers deeper devotion, mustard oil for defeating enemies, offer an extra deepam in south direction for your pitras.
You must log in to post a comment.