For those who can dare and feel the longing to immerse in the Kaalateeta awastha on today’s auspicious Kaalashtami, here are a few easy things to do:
1. Recite or listen to the Kaalashtakam.
2. Chant 1,3,11,21,40 or 108 japas of Kaalbhairava Gayatri Mantra.
3. Do a small homam yourself with 108 chants of Kaalbhairava gayatri japa.
4. Meditate on his form.
5. Watch the darkness in your room with open eyes and a zero void.
6. Do viraj homa meditations and visualize your own death.
7. Wear black coloured clothing, accesories.
8. Meditate by holding a black tourmaline or onyx sphere ball or tumble in your palm.
9. Journal your own death with a pen and paper or in your phone note pad. Visualize it.
10. Offer black til seeds to the birds
Image credits: Dr Pallavi Kwatra
You must log in to post a comment.