IMAGE CREDITS: Drpallavikwatra.com
According to Hindu mythology, Ucchista Ganapati is believed to have emerged from the body of Goddess Parvati, and his name means “the elevated or supreme Ganapati.” He is also sometimes referred to as “Sthira Ganapati,” which means the “immovable Ganapati.”
Ucchista Ganapati is considered to be a powerful deity who can help his devotees overcome obstacles and achieve success in their endeavors. His worship is often associated with Tantric practices, and he is revered as a symbol of the ultimate reality of the universe.
- Overcoming obstacles: Ucchista Ganapati is known as the remover of obstacles, and his worship is believed to help his devotees overcome obstacles in their lives, both physical and spiritual.
- Attaining success: Ucchista Ganapati is also considered to be a deity of success, and his worship is believed to help his devotees achieve success in their endeavors.
- Prosperity: Ucchista Ganapati is associated with wealth and prosperity, and his worship is believed to bring financial stability and prosperity to his devotees.
- Spiritual growth: Ucchista Ganapati is a Tantric form of Lord Ganesha, and his worship is believed to help his devotees attain spiritual growth and enlightenment.
- Protection: Ucchista Ganapati is believed to be a powerful protector, and his worship is believed to provide protection from negative energies and evil forces.
- Sexual couple intimacy, sexuality issues, pleasure deepening and fertility problems: Very unique and potent for sexual issues of any kinds including deepening pleasure and intimacy in marriages and even deep spiritual experiences through sexuality. Also very generous to couples seeking children and are facing infertility issues.
Overall, the worship of Ucchista Ganapati is considered to be highly beneficial for those seeking success, prosperity, and spiritual growth in their lives.
Why is Ucchista Ganapaty such a unique deity?
Ganesha is called a hasti=having a hand; hasta means hand. UG’s form is that his hasta is at the yoni of his Shakti, Neela Sarasvati, playing with it. Her yoni is considered to be Kamakhya, whose abode is Neela Parvata. She is playing with his phallus. This form of UG is meditated on after dusk in the evening. Uch + sista = uchista means the ultimate.Ganpathi helps to cross over obstacles. He gives knowledge. His shakthi is neelsaraswati, she gives complete knowledge of any Vidya. she is Vidya rajni. She is pleased thru yoni puja. Her yoni (vagina) is Kamakya.
Ucchista name is derived from, which means “Left-overs”, food kept in the mouth is contaminated with Saliva, which is impure for any ritual, symbolically relating the ritual as if is following the tantric practices, the opposite of traditional standards. The deity is depicted with six hands, dating sixth century, in sitting posture with Nude Goddess Shakti Devi on the left lap seated, highlighting the appearance as an emergence of Ganapatya Cult, tantric practices. The main right hand holds Japa Beads Mala, the second hand holds the fruit pomegranate, third upper holds fresh sprig of an dried herb or paddy. The main Left hand hold around Goddess Shakti Devi, the second hand holds the Veena and third or upper hand holds blue lotus. The deity depiction is not with tusk curled, sweetly turning his trunk to his left to touch and taste the food, is a tantric form of gesture, blessing devotees with predominance, success and superiority in life.
He is mischievous. He (Uchishta Ganapathy) is making love to his partner (Neela Saraswathi) with his trunk. Uchishta Ganapathy is called great, because he does not reject anything as puja. He does not judge, this is good and this is bad. Up to a point, the paths of Srividya and Uchishta Ganapathy go parallel; they accept sexuality and sensuality as sacred offerings. When it comes to insults, they diverge. This is the difference. Since Uchishta Ganapathy accepts vulgarity and even insults as his being. Erotic play is the best worship to Uchishta Ganapathy
Why is Ucchista Ganapaty considered the high and great?
IMAGE CREDITS: http://repository.kln.ac.lk/bitstream/handle/123456789/14214/178-192.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
UG accepts even utter sensuality as his puja. He is doing the mantra japa while his shakti is uttering orgasmic cries.
Ucchishta ganapathy is one where he accepts anything as divine, even swearing . He is ganapathy that searches the deep unknown shown with his dantham inside neela sarawathi yoni. They are both in divine bliss with each other. She is holding his genital to express her love and connection to him.
Like Siva (time) entering Sakthi (space) he is searching the hidden universe via his eladantam (one tusk) – he sees and loves divine in everything beautiful and crude. Accepts everything as divine and discards nothing.
He has six arms. He is blue in colour. His hands show the rosary, the pomegranate, the paddy ear (shalyagra), the nocturnal lotus, the lute (vîna); his sixth hand sometimes bears a guñja berry, embraces the goddess. The Ucchista Ganapati trunk is placed on the goddess’s thigh.
How can Uchhista Ganapaty be worshipped?
IMAGE CREDITS: DEVIPURAM
Lord Ucchista Ganapati Homam/Abhishekam – Boost Success Ratio, Fulfilled Path to Destiny, Peace, Abundance, Prosperity, Remove Evil Spirits, Black Magic, Miseries Life
Worship of Ucchista Ganapati is honoring the celestial energy of Lord Shiva Ganas, who is none other than Lord Nandi, Lord Chandikeswarar and Lord Veerabhadra. The combined powers is the embodiment of Pranava matra “OM”, which is very auspicious pranava mantra upanishad dedicated through our devotion to Vignaraja Lord Ucchista Ganapati. The Homam is a most powerful ritual chanting for relieving all kinds of ghosts, invisible fear in life, removing and destroying black magic, witchcraft, bad chants, offering prayers will stop all aggressive spells, stop bad forces moving towards the native who is affected by black magic spells, protect from ill will, harm and danger, take them to a safe energy of spiritual pursuits, brings place around with Sarava Mangalam, cure disease, obstacles, recover instantly from deep rooted health issues, overcome all material shortages, financial crisis, fulfills all life desires, harmony, brings unity to the family.
Devotees who are facing extreme difficulties, challenging circumstances, unfortunate situations offer prayers performing this homam, will relieve from karmic bondages, brings peace to the mind, dissolves all troubles in life. Worshiping on Sankashti Chaturthi bestows with success in all life endeavors, progress and advancement in professional life, good job prospects, high earnings, self-development, name and fame, flourish in art, craft, music, dance, advancing knowledge with current affairs, high wisdom, brings unity, harmony in family, devoted spouse, blessed with children’s, material prosperity, abundance of life desires.
- Gain power of communication, speech, oration, success in all competition, debates
- Dispels emptiness, poverty, abundance of wealth, joy and happiness
- Leadership qualities, political gains, earn name and fame
- Bless Child boons, Devoted spouse, Dutiful children’s, awards and achievement
- Bestows surroundings with peace and harmony, relieve from mental stress and agony
- Protection from natural calamities, relieve from fear of black magic, negativity
- Women attain motherhood, Bless child grow righteously, noble and obedient to elders.
Lord Ucchista Ganapati Moola Mantra
It won’t be possible to disclose mantra and sadhanas in this blog.
Ucchista Ganapati Pooja Services offered by Dr Pallavi Kwatra:
- UCCHISTA GANAPATI HOMAM WITH 108 CHANTS OF THE 37 SYLLABLE MANTRA
- UCCHISTA GANAPATI IDOL ABHISHEKAM & SHODHOPCHARA PUJA
You can DM at 8595649303 to book your pujas
You must log in to post a comment.