Hanuman Chalisa mainly focuses on Lord Hanuman. Written by Goswami Tulsidas, the epic is considered as auspicious as reading Sunderkand.
This sacred chanting will be conducted by Dr Pallavi Kwatra, who is deeply devout to her Guru, Neem Karoli Baba and offers this rendition as service to her Guru and you.
Baba always said: “Love all, feed all, serve all!”
The significance and importance of Hanuman Chalisa:
- Hanuman Chalisa is so powerful that reciting it in routine can help ward off evils. It removes all the negativity and obstacles from one’s life and bestows the person with happiness and prosperity.
- Hanuman Chalisa reader can win over every difficulty and unfortunate situation in life
- With wisdom and vigour which is the answer to any obstacle in life.
- Reciting or listening to Hanuman Chalisa regularly enhances the strength and determination of a person.
- You get mental peace in Abundance that inspires and motivates you to carry out the difficult tasks of life.
- Hanuman Chalisa should be recited with a pure heart as God always appreciates the devotees who have a pure heart, noble thoughts, and a clear mind.Likewise Lord Ram has said“Nirmal Man Jan So Mohe Paava, Mohe Kapat Chaal Chidra Na Bhaava.”
- Reciting the verses of this tremendous path helps you get relief from your sufferings and It protects you from the malefic effects of the planetary positions as well.
- Hanuman Chalisa is known to grant the wishes of the devotees. You can enjoy the real essence of life with peace, keeping tensions at bay.
- Hanuman Chalisa plays a vital role in improving the financial condition of a person.
- It protects oneself against diseases and ensures good health.
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa daily takes away all your fears. It makes you more confident, and you stop scaring from things that hardly matter in life.
- To confer moksha is the ultimate goal of one’s life. Hanuman Chalisa is a step towards moksha. To Get Maximum Advantage from reading Hanuman Chalisa,It is preferred to recite Hanuman Chalisa in the early morning in the Brahm Muhurata
- One should not get up in between reciting this epic. Phones, alarms, talking, or breaks should be avoided at any cost
- It is necessary to take a bath and wear light-coloured clothes before commencing the reading session.
- Reading Hanuman Chalisa will fill your life with happiness, prosperity, and blessings of God, even if you read it unintentionally or unknowingly.
JAI SHREE RAM
DISCLAIMER: Kindly read carefully before payments.
This puja service is intended for spiritual guidance and inspiration only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical, legal, financial, or psychological advice or treatment. If you have any concerns about your physical, mental, or emotional well-being, please seek the assistance of a qualified healthcare professional.
By participating in these puja services, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and that you will not hold us liable for any injuries, damages, or losses that may arise in connection with your participation in our puja services.
We make no representations or warranties about the effectiveness or accuracy of our puja services, and we shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions. The results of our puja services are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
By participating in our puja services, you confirm that you have read and understand this disclaimer and that you fully and voluntarily assume any risks associated with your participation.
Also, note that prasad is not a part of these services.
There are no reviews yet.