What is the benefit of Sri yantra puja?
Sriyantra puja is a Hindu ritual that involves the worship of the Sriyantra, a sacred geometric diagram that is believed to represent the cosmos and the manifestation of the divine. The Sriyantra is considered a powerful tool for spiritual growth and the attainment of various goals, including material prosperity, good health, and spiritual liberation.
Here are some potential benefits of performing Sriyantra puja:
- It can bring about material prosperity: The Sriyantra is believed to be a source of wealth and prosperity, and performing puja to it is thought to attract abundance and success in one’s material endeavors.
- It can bring good health: The Sriyantra is also believed to have healing powers, and performing puja to it is thought to bring good health and well-being.
- It can bring spiritual growth: Performing Sriyantra puja can also help to bring about spiritual growth and advancement. It is believed to be a powerful tool for meditation and spiritual realization.
- It can bring peace and harmony: The Sriyantra is believed to bring peace and harmony to the home and to the lives of those who perform puja to it.
Overall, Sriyantra puja is a powerful spiritual practice that can bring about material prosperity, good health, spiritual growth, and peace and harmony. It is an important aspect of Hindu spiritual practice, and is widely revered and respected.
The Lalitasahasranama chanting along with Sriyantra Kumkum Archana puja will be done by Dr Pallavi Kwatra who is a spiritual Sri Vidya saadhak & Shakti lover. You may find her books, e-courses on Sriyantra Pujas, Shakti blogs and more at her website at this link: https://www.drpallavikwatra.com/collection/shakti-collection/
For those who wish to learn Sriyantra puja with Lalitashasranama chanting, You can take up an e-course at this link: https://www.drpallavikwatra.com/course/do-it-yourself-lalitasahsaranama-with-shri-yantra-kumkum-archana-ritual/
For a free unique book on Lalitashasranama with 1000 images, please visit: https://www.drpallavikwatra.com/product/1000-sacred-avatars-of-goddess-lalita-tripura-sundari-a-pictorial-saga/
Lalita Sahasranama (IAST: lalitāsahasranāma) is a text from Brahmanda Purana. It is a sacred text to the Hindu worshippers of the Goddess Lalita Devi, i.e. the divine Mother, in the form of her power, Shakti. Lalita is the Goddess of bliss, an epithet for Shiva’s wife Goddess Parvati. Etymologically, “Lalita” means “She Who Plays”. In the root form (vyutpatti), the word “Lalita” means “spontaneous” from which the meaning “easy” is derived and from there-forth, the word implicitly extends to “play”. It is supposedly one of the most complete stotras which can be recited for complete salvation.
The names are organised as in a hymn, i.e. in the way of stotras. It is a dialogue between Hayagriva, an (avatar) of Mahavishnu and the great sage Agastya. The temple at Thirumeyachur,near Kumbakonam, is said to be the place where sage Agastya was initiated into this sahasranama. Another alternative version is that the Upanishad Bramham Mutt at Kanchipuram is the place where this initiation happened.
Lalitha Sahasranama was composed of 8 vaag devis (vaag devatas) upon the command of Devi Sri Lalitha. The 8 vaag devis are – Vasini, Kameshwari, Aruna, Vimala, Jayinee, Modhinee, Sarveshwari, and Koulini. The Lalita Sahasranama tells us the truth that “One can worship Lalitha only if she wishes us to do so”.
The slokas are organised in such a way that, Devi is described from “Head to Feet” (kEsAdhi pAdham).
Lalita Sahasranama is held as a sacred text for the worship of the Divine Mother, Lalita, and is also used in the worship of Durga, Parvati, Kali, L- Lakshmi,Saraswati, Bhagavathi,- etc. It is a principal text of Shakti worshippers. Lalita Sahasranama names the various attributes of the Divine Mother, and all these names are organised in the form of a hymn. This Sahasranama is used in various modes for the worship of the Divine Mother. Some of the modes of worship are parayana (Recitations),- Archana, homa etc.
Usually, in a sahasranamam, if the same name repeats, the commentators use their scholarship and inspiration to give different meanings to different occurrences of the same name (this practice occurs also in Jewish Talmudic commentary). Lalita sahasranama has a unique distinction, among all the sahasranamas, of not repeating even a single name. Further, to maintain the metre, sahasranamas use the artifice of adding words like tu, api, ca, and hi, which are only conjunctions that do not necessarily add to the meaning of the name except in rare cases of interpretation. The Lalita Sahasranama however does not make any use of such auxiliary conjunctions and is therefore unique in being a pure enumeration of holy names that meet the metrical, poetical and mystic requirements of a sahasranama solely by their order throughout the text.
The significance and importance of chanting LALITASHASRANAMA
Lalitashasranama is so powerful that reciting it in routine can help ward off evils. It removes all the negativity and obstacles from one’s life and bestows the person with happiness and prosperity.
Lalitashasranama chanters can win over every difficulty and unfortunate situation in life Ø With wisdom and vigour which is the answer to any obstacle in life.
- Reciting or listening to Lalitasahasranama regularly enhances the strength and determination of a person.
- You get mental peace in Abundance that inspires and motivates you to carry out the difficult tasks of life.
- Lalitashasranama should be recited with a pure heart as God always appreciates the devotees who have a pure heart, noble thoughts, and a clear mind
- Reciting the verses of this tremendous path helps you get relief from your sufferings and It protects you from the malefic effects of the planetary positions as well.
- Lalitashasranama is known to grant the wishes of the devotees. You can enjoy the real essence of life with peace, keeping tensions at bay.
- Lalitashasranama plays a vital role in improving the financial condition of a person.
It protects oneself against diseases and ensures good health.
- Reciting Lalitashasranama daily takes away all your fears. It makes you more confident, and you stop scaring from things that hardly matter in life.
- To confer moksha is the ultimate goal of one’s life. Lalitashasranama is a step towards moksha
- Chanting Lalitashasranama will fill your life with happiness, prosperity, and blessings of God, even if you read it unintentionally or unknowingly.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly read carefully before payments.
This puja service is intended for spiritual guidance and inspiration only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical, legal, financial, or psychological advice or treatment. If you have any concerns about your physical, mental, or emotional well-being, please seek the assistance of a qualified healthcare professional.
By participating in these puja services, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and that you will not hold us liable for any injuries, damages, or losses that may arise in connection with your participation in our puja services.
We make no representations or warranties about the effectiveness or accuracy of our puja services, and we shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions. The results of our puja services are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
By participating in our puja services, you confirm that you have read and understand this disclaimer and that you fully and voluntarily assume any risks associated with your participation.
Also, note that prasad is not a part of these services.