This combo consists of books about different Hindu Goddesses and 1000 Sacred Avatars of Goddess Lalita Tripura Sundari.
‘Shambhavi” also reflects the transition zone when the day is almost at an end and the night has begun to take over. Thus, depicting Shakti as her various swaroopas (forms) transitioning from the benevolent and beautiful one to the ferocious and raw energy on the other. She cannot be co notated as a single identity as she flows like a river between the banks of paradoxes. The one who can acknowledge her variable identities and yet know that she transcends all identity is her qualified recipient and will surf the tides of samsara.
This book portrays her in her 111 forms, the baseline principle remaining her nirguna, niraakar swaroopa. As the reader flows through the book, his own conditioning to see her as the form is fractured and he is laid open at her altar…for a similar transcendence and freedom.
This book is basically a Hindu Goddess book but also has many Goddesses from various world traditions like Inana Goddess, Sekhmet etc.
1000 Sacred Avatars of Goddess Lalita Tripura Sundari: The illumination and grace of Shree Lalita Tripurasundari, who seats herself at the bindu of the Shri Yantra is extolled through these 1000 pictorial renditions of her text, Lalitasahasranama. An offering of innocent devotion, the book is Devi’s own will that channels itself across to reach all those who seek her with a pure heart.
For further spiritual enlightenment you can refer to the following books:
- Shambhavi: The Shakti Archetypes – This book depicts Shakti in 111 forms. It depicts Shakti as her various swaroopas (forms) transitioning from the benevolent and beautiful one to the ferocious and raw energy on the other.
- Ganesha and His 32 forms – This book is an offering of gratitude to our most favourite God, Ganesha and intends to empower the reader with Ganesha’s presence and knowledge.
- 1000 sacred avatars of Shri Lalita Tripurasundari – This book is a pictorial representation of Goddess Tripura Sundari and is offered freely with other books.
- Shiva Shakti Talks – This is a beautiful book about talks between Shiv and Shakti. Shiva & Shakti are not beings but forms of consciousness that come together to complement each other and make a wholesome one.
We also offer various budget-friendly combination books such as :
- Combo Shiva Shakti – It is a combo of Shiva Shakti Talks and the Shambhavi book.
- Combo Shiva Shakti Ganesha – This combo offers you Ganesha and His 32 forms, Shiva Shakti Talks and Shambhavi. To delight you we have added the black and white book of 1000 sacred Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari (free)
- Combo Shakti with Shri Yantra – This offers you a combo of the book Shambhavi and also a Shree Yantra to attract peace and wealth. You get the black and white book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Triupura Sundari mata absolutely free.
May the benevolence touch one and All.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the ebook is available in a flip ebook version and is not a downloadable product.
Watch this video on youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diEGlzjIY5s
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drpallavikwatra/
Please note that the ebook is available in a flip ebook version and is not a downloadable product.