This book is available in 2 variants: English edition and Hindi-English edition.
Shiva & Shakti are not beings but forms of consciousness that come together to complement each other and make a wholesome one. As the globalization of truth, they blend and complete each other through their unique energy imprints. It might sound lucrative to believe Shiva and Shakti to be some individuals or persons or Gods and to seek them outside us to complete our story sounds like an easy way out. The search for them outside will forever disillusion us as we fall into the trap of identities and personas. It is vital for each one of us to remain as a silent unbiased witness to these two energies coupling and intermingling in divine union.
Vigyan Bhairav Tantra book arises from such an inspiration where their longing and mating has been observed from a neutral standpoint. As Shakti inquires, Shiva responds and illuminates. And then they rejoice in the celebration of wisdom illuminations and their eternal love lock. Advaita, tantra, yoga and all concepts are various ways their sambhoga (sacred ritual of communion) fructifies.
In my own journey, the Sri chakra symbolically connotes this fusion where the Shiva and Shakti archetypes find themselves in an ars erotica at its “bindu”. My guru, Bhagwan Ramana Maharishi is its physical manifestation. In him; I find my forte of jnana of Shiva and the karuna (compassion) of Shakti.
Inspired from the vignana bhairava tantra, 112 such talks have been compiled here. They do not come from any scriptural source and are not meant to be practised as reference points in one’s spiritual journey. They are the sukshm (subtle) murmerings that happen at the hridhyam (heart) and are only meant to nudge the reader to do his own inner work.
To an avid reader like you, I like to present a combo of books with ‘Shiva-Shakti talks” and “Shambhavi’. “Shambhavi ” literally means the one who belongs to Shambhu or shiva. She is Shakti…shiva’s consort. Shakti is also the current of Kundalini that lies dormant at the base of the spine and ascends up through the sushumna (central energy column) to be in benevolent union with her Shiva at the sahastra chakra. She is the dynamic element in this coupling as Shiva is the sthira (still) one.
And a combo of ‘Shiva-Shakti and Ganesha with his 32 forms.
Hope the Ardhanareeshwara in us comes to a beautiful blossoming! For further reading you may refer to the following:
- Shambhavi: The Shakti Archetypes – This book depicts Shakti in 111 forms. It depicts Shakti as her various swaroopas (forms) transitioning from the benevolent and beautiful one to the ferocious and raw energy on the other.
- Ganesha and His 32 forms – This book is an offering of gratitude to our most favourite God, Ganesha and intends to empower the reader with Ganesha’s presence and knowledge.
- 1000 sacred avatars of Shri Lalita Tripurasundari – This book is a pictorial representation of Goddess Tripura Sundari and is offered freely with other books.
We also offer various combo books which can help you in spiritual journey such as;
- Combo Shiva Shakti – It is a combo of Shiva-Shakti Talks and the Shambhavi book.
- Combo Shiva Shakti Ganesha – This combo offers you Ganesha and His 32 forms, Shiv Shakti Talks and Shambhavi. To delight you we have added the book of 1000 sacred Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari (free)
- Combo Shakti with Shri Yantra – This offers you a combo of the book Shambhavi and also a Shree Yantra to attract peace and wealth. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari Mata absolutely free.
- Combo books on Shakti – This offers you a combination of ‘Shambhavi and 1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari’. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari Mata absolutely free.
Aum Shakti! Aum Shiva!
Dr Pallavi Kwatra
Please note that the ebook is available in a flip ebook version and is not a downloadable product.
Anuradha Iyer –
This book is a unique collection of short one line conversations between Shiva and Shakti with some beautiful, symbolic art work. The content is profound and has to be read slowly and understood and absorbed. Only an enlightened soul can write something so intensely meaningful and poetic. Shiva and Shakti are lost in their conversations and oblivious to everything else, this is true bliss which can only be experienced. Thank you Dr Pallavi and may God shower His blessings on you and give you such beautiful insights always so that you can enlighten others and help them merge with Him❤🌷Om Namah Shivaya 🌷❤
The conversations are actually within the Shiva & Shakti within us and are meant to make the reader fall back on themselves again and again. To discover the self as the fusion of these two consciousness within us is the goal of our life. Thanks for your kind words.
Anuradha Iyer –
Absolutely true, that is indeed the goal of our life and the journey of discovery of Shiva and Shakti within our inner Self, is so beautiful, so full of bliss and joy and ecstasy…..❤
You make the reader drunk on Him❤
Ranika Kararia –
I had been thinking of ordering the Shiva Shakti Talks for a long time but just wasn’t happening. Then a week back I joined a Kundalini Sadhana meditation, in person, and the teacher there announced this book. It almost felt like the book walked right up to me!
Have been enjoying the ‘talks’ posted by Dr Pallavi on her grpup ,but nowadays, I open a random page from the book and read the talk that opens, and interestingly, it is always somewhat related to the day’s situation and gives a nice insight! So the love and pleasantness continues and everyday I look forward to opening a random page and reading the message.
I so love the open-endedness of the talks which allows and encourages each sadhak to interpret and understand each talk on their own.
Thankyou Ma for these little gems that are completely invaluable!!🙏❤️☀️
pallavi (verified owner) –
Such a delightful uptake of the morsels of light offered in pure abidance and love! Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt review and many congratulations for your perceptive and intuitive work with the book!
Neha Singhania –
I had earlier about awakening Kuldalini. I was curious to know more. This book is AWESOME, it presents the same concept in a dialogue form which is much more interesting.
pallavi (verified owner) –