Shiva & Shakti are not beings but forms of consciousness that come together to complement each other and make a wholesome one. As the globalization of truth, they blend and complete each other through their unique energy imprints. It might sound lucrative to believe Shiva and Shakti to be some individuals or persons or Gods and to seek them outside us to complete our story sounds like an easy way out. The search for them outside will forever disillusion us as we fall into the trap of identities and personas. It is vital for each one of us to remain as a silent unbiased witness to these two energies coupling and intermingling in divine union.
Vigyan Bhairav Tantra book arises from such an inspiration where their longing and mating has been observed from a neutral standpoint. As Shakti inquires, Shiva responds and illuminates. And then they rejoice in the celebration of wisdom illuminations and their eternal love lock. Advaita, tantra, yoga and all concepts are various ways their sambhoga (sacred ritual of communion) fructifies.
In my own journey, the Sri chakra symbolically connotes this fusion where the Shiva and Shakti archetypes find themselves in an ars erotica at its “bindu”. My guru, Bhagwan Ramana Maharishi is its physical manifestation. In him; I find my forte of jnana of Shiva and the karuna (compassion) of Shakti.
Inspired from the vignana bhairava tantra, 112 such talks have been compiled here. They do not come from any scriptural source and are not meant to be practised as reference points in one’s spiritual journey. They are the sukshm (subtle) murmerings that happen at the hridhyam (heart) and are only meant to nudge the reader to do his own inner work.
To an avid reader like you, I like to present a combo of books with ‘Shiva-Shakti talks” and “Shambhavi’. “Shambhavi ” literally means the one who belongs to Shambhu or shiva. She is Shakti…shiva’s consort. Shakti is also the current of Kundalini that lies dormant at the base of the spine and ascends up through the sushumna (central energy column) to be in benevolent union with her Shiva at the sahastra chakra. She is the dynamic element in this coupling as Shiva is the sthira (still) one.
And a combo of ‘Shiva-Shakti and Ganesha with his 32 forms.
Hope the Ardhanareeshwara in us comes to a beautiful blossoming! For further reading you may refer to the following:
- Shambhavi: The Shakti Archetypes – This book depicts Shakti in 111 forms. It depicts Shakti as her various swaroopas (forms) transitioning from the benevolent and beautiful one to the ferocious and raw energy on the other.
- Ganesha and His 32 forms – This book is an offering of gratitude to our most favourite God, Ganesha and intends to empower the reader with Ganesha’s presence and knowledge.
- 1000 sacred avatars of Shri Lalita Tripurasundari – This book is a pictorial representation of Goddess Tripura Sundari and is offered freely with other books.
We also offer various combo books which can help you in spiritual journey such as;
- Combo Shiva Shakti – It is a combo of Shiva-Shakti Talks and the Shambhavi book.
- Combo Shiva Shakti Ganesha – This combo offers you Ganesha and His 32 forms, Shiv Shakti Talks and Shambhavi. To delight you we have added the book of 1000 sacred Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari (free)
- Combo Shakti with Shri Yantra – This offers you a combo of the book Shambhavi and also a Shree Yantra to attract peace and wealth. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari Mata absolutely free.
- Combo books on Shakti – This offers you a combination of ‘Shambhavi and 1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari’. You get the book titled ‘1000 Avatars of Shree Lalita Tripura Sundari Mata absolutely free.
Aum Shakti! Aum Shiva!
Dr Pallavi Kwatra
Please note that the ebook is available in a flip ebook version and is not a downloadable product.